Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Timelapse astrophotography session - 23'th of March 2014

Hey, I timelapsed an astrophotography session I had 2 nights ago just for fun. It's been a long time since I had a session like this, best one in months infact, very cold though!

Hope you like it. :)

Very nice!  I've been trying to learn how to do this - took a load of images for one at the weekend and need to get it into a video like this.  Unfortunately where I am the light pollution is pretty bad, so you can really only see a couple of stars!  :rolleyes:

I like the idea of showing what your other bits of kit were imaging at the end, nice touch! :smiley:

What software did you use to put it together?

Also, how many seconds was it between each shot?

I used LRTimelapse & Lightroom - the workflow is described here

25s exposures, 30 seconds interval between shots. Shot with Tokina 11-16mm @ 11mm f/2.8 ISO1600.

whats that 1st still image after the timelapse by the way? love all the widefield still images, you done your self proud with this timelapse!

Thanks!

The pixelated image is one of my first attempts of Mars. It can only get better! :p

Archived