Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Getting desperate!

That's why I love my little grab and go setups, very quick and easy, even for just a half hour session. Got out in the sun briefly yesterday and about an hour with Jupiter, M42 and Double Cluster last night.

azehu2yt.jpg

mutegusy.jpg

Hoping all you dob fans are right, and that the dob base will allow me to use the newt a lot more frequently with less setup time.

Stu

I realy love those setups, grab and go works for me too i can be up and running in 5 mins when theres a break in the clouds.

Alan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to think that I'll stick with visual at home and use iTelescope or similar remote service to dabble with imaging. 

It's hard to justify spending thousands on CCDs and domes and all that other stuff when the weather is so Rubbish in the UK. 

Why is it that whenever there is an asteroid or a planet that's high or an eclipse someone plants clouds to make you sit in despair thinking others are getting what you are not.

or do they just lie to make you feel proper peeved with life and its not really there but they know you cant argue as its to cloudy

Archived