Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Stellarium release

davemahoney1

It didn't fix the problems I've got. Basically everything behind me is superimposed infront of me; ecliptic, object names, ground - I think there may even be two suns.

Only happens in perspective mode though which is my fave, so am now using in a different one.

Thanks for the heads oop though Dave :D

I didn't manage to get the last release to run at all on my old PC, so I don't think this one will. I think my on board graphics is not up to the job. It just opens a console window, then opens another window and then just exits.

I still use a dated but still very good program called 'Copernicus' which runs on my old acorn machine.

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

I still use a dated but still very good program called 'Copernicus' which runs on my old acorn machine.

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

Ohh, someone else bought one as well then. :D

Still got an A3000 and an A5000 IIRC

Kaptain Klevtsov

Me as well, still use Night Sky on a Risc PC now and again just to remind me how I first got started :? :D

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

Ohh, someone else bought one as well then. :D

Still got an A3000 and an A5000 IIRC

Kaptain Klevtsov

Me as well, still use Night Sky on a Risc PC now and again just to remind me how I first got started :? :D

A3000, A7000, Risc PC, BBC B + Red Squirrel Emulator.

I'm a RISC OS nut. The only reason I have a PC is that I cant afford the newest RISC OS machines the 'a9' and the Iyonix. Saying that, I did find the PC dumped- free is an excellent price :lol:

I've gone off topic. Sorry :nono:

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't manage to get the last release to run at all on my old PC, so I don't think this one will. I think my on board graphics is not up to the job. It just opens a console window, then opens another window and then just exits.

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

The latest version works fine on my machine. I love it! If any of the developers read this forum, great job folks. Its a lovely piece of software.

Peace and Clear Skies.

Becky.

The new version works fine for me. If any of the developers are reading, great work folks- it's a lovely piece of software.

Peace and Clear Skies,

Becky.

Archived