Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Wheres has Astroboot gone.....again?

8kids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Might it not be a good idea to pick up the phone and ask them directly ...  :mad:

Nah, having taken the advice of a stroppy adolescent to whom I used to teach maths, I now have a life :grin: and I am loathe to spend what's left of it hanging on the phone for ages ... :laugh:

I haven't seen this mentioned before but the new Astroboot website is now online: http://www.astroboot.co.uk/AstroBoot as before an interesting selection of stuff, some of it very tempting.

Ah. Thanks for that. Just seen 4 items I have been looking for. :laugh:

What a great site.

Outwardly, yes. I ordered 4 items; two of them were wrong (a 70mm lens instead of the 80mm I  ordered, and a tacky-placcy hybrid (0.965"-1.25") diagonal instead of the metal 1.25" one I ordered). Anyone can foul up, so we'll see how good they are at fixing the foul-up. Any more on this will be in supplier reviews.

I ordered 3 items on Sunday night and they arrived today. Good packing as it was an awkward package - a 5kg counterweight plus 2 plastic items. Somehow they managed to stop the weight from moving around and smashing the more delicate things.

Archived