Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

erm...no arguing, a difficult one i know but i promise it is Jupiter

symesie04

Hi Gents

O.k really not the best but hey its a first attempt and i can see this here registax is going to take some learning. The video was shot last year on a Nexstar 8, and a 500D. Struggled with focus as i had to use the standard Schmit focuser as when i use my steel track with DSLR attached the mount motors give up and the rig immediately points straight up lol. How you guys get the incredible details and colour in your images just amazes me. So any tips on Regi 5 processing would be warmly appreciated.

Thanks guys

post-19442-0-44182100-1383276436.jpg

Ah yes I would love a flea or cricket or bed bug or whatever else they are called. However trying to balance the cost of general photography, equipping myself for DSO and planetry plus funding the Mrs just aint easy. One of them will have to go........now which one.......hmm.

However trying to balance the cost of general photography, equipping myself for DSO and planetry plus funding the Mrs just aint easy. One of them will have to go........now which one.......hmm.

I think we all know the answer to that  :wink2:

Archived