NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mars for sale!!

RT65CB-SWL

So 'we' have salespeople (salesmaker in the USA) trying to sell 'us' stars, plots of land on the Moon & now plots of land on Mars is for sale.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If I can have your attention for a few minutes of Earth time.

Ten Square Kilometres of Real Estate on the red planet Mars is for sale.

Only $34.00USD for registration and you can/get to choose your plot!

OK if you are wondering where this came from, this is one of the advertisers* on todays spaceweather.com

* www.marsregistry.com

I heard somewhere that it is not possible to purchase anything that is not on our Earth.....please correct me if I'm wrong!

Eg... The Americans landed on the moon but cannot claim it as theirs!

There are some kind of rules stating this somewhere and if anyone finds them I would be interested to see them, OR....if the rules have changed, I would also like to see them..(if possible that is)

Whilst on the seas of Earth different rules apply for the consumer so I can probably say that for other bodies of our solar system or any part of our universe that the sale of them would or should not be for sale......unless the greedy lose all respect for our cosmos! Which I can see happening!

Bungielad.

Yet no doubt, there's some "person" who'll be stupid enough to cough up the bucks and fall for this scam.

Thinking about it........ hang on people.......     for only $10 dollars ( plus administration fees etc)....  I'll sell you a piece of "Mars".  No choice of real estate...... all looks the same, but will include "genuine alien lifeforms" as proof of authenticity.

I now wait to make my fortune.  :evil:

post-31396-0-65987600-1382914814_thumb.j

Archived