luke from northampton

lukeyboy

Hi

I have recently just joined this site and i got great advice on what was the best scope to go for as a novice.

I stupidly got a seben big boss but i soon realized the error of my ways and with the guidance of this forum i am now awaiting a 250 px skywatcher.

I have been wondering if i have been a bit rash with my decision (aperture fever i have been told) but i have just seen saturn for the first time ever tonight and i cannot wait to get my new scope.

Im sure i will have many more questions in the future but so far i have found the forum very informative and friendly.

Cheers

Luke from northampton :rolleyes:

Hi. Luke,

You will enjoy your new scope much better don't worry. It will show you some great sights, including Saturn, although the ring system is closed up somewhat now, you will still be able to see them.

Lots of other wonders to see such as nebulae, galaxies, and of course the moon will astound you with the craters, mountains, and valleys you can see as the moon passes through it's phases.

If you should need any help just ask.

Welcome to SGL by the way.

Ron. :rolleyes:

Archived