NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Eye Piece Hard Case.

Take your pick:

http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=crmas&p=hard+cases+for+telescope+eyepieces

You dont need a branded one as they cost more then a non-branded one.

Here's one on fleabay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminium-case-for-telescope-eyepiece-filters-Barlow-lens-Pre-cut-foam-new-/370784956517?pt=UK_Camera_Cases_Bags_Covers&hash=item5654817065

Go on...............you know you want to. The foam is even pre-cut for you. Saves you the bother.

Maplins is a total rip tho....

Will eye one up in there then find one the same online. :cool:

They often have cases on special offer, that's the time to get them. I have one for eyepieces and another for camera kit.

It costs to keep an actual store open, with people you can ask for help and advice. It's only fair that if I take advantage of their help (i.e. by going and looking at a case), I would repay them, by actually buying the case if I think it suits my needs.

They often have cases on special offer, that's the time to get them. I have one for eyepieces and another for camera kit.

It costs to keep an actual store open, with people you can ask for help and advice. It's only fair that if I take advantage of their help (i.e. by going and looking at a case), I would repay them, by actually buying the case if I think it suits my needs.

Oh I couldn't agree more but after joining this forum I'm now skint so I blame you lot. :grin:

Maplins is a total rip tho....

Will eye one up in there then find one the same online. :cool:

Not that i have anything of note to put in them yet...but i got these for £30 from maplin about 2 month ago...its went up to £40 now tho.

http://www.maplin.co.uk/flight-case-triple-pack-with-dividers-513879

They seem pretty good quality from what i can tell.

Yeah, mine was on sale at Maplins for about £20, and I reckon is a bargain. Although it took a while to realise that all I had to do with the foam was separate the bit I wanted to squish down, and then squish it down. I was trying to figure out how to cut it...

Yeah, mine was on sale at Maplins for about £20, and I reckon is a bargain. Although it took a while to realise that all I had to do with the foam was separate the bit I wanted to squish down, and then squish it down. I was trying to figure out how to cut it...

Yeah, no need to cut it :).

Archived