Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

incoming paracorr 2...

estwing

hopin this will land in the morning, after one of the best nights viewing through other people's scopes on Friday/Saturday night I was convinced I need to get a paracorr as soon as possible! got a great deal from Telescope house and can't waitto get it into the focuser..ps I finally found M2 in simon's 16" Lightbridge...stunning! wonder what it's goin to look like in the Moonshane..?! :icon_eek:

Great acquisition Calvin, I think at 3.9 you will definitely need it to sharpen up those edge stars in your wonderful 100 degree Ethos.

I was so impressed with your eyepiece I've now ordered the 21 from Telescope House, but the paracorr will have to wait for me now!!!

My delivery is due tomorrow so hopefully you will get lucky too.

I'm sure M2 in the moonshane will blow you away, let us know how you get on.

hopin this will land in the morning, after one of the best nights viewing through other people's scopes on Friday/Saturday night I was convinced I need to get a paracorr as soon as possible! got a great deal from Telescope house and can't waitto get it into the focuser..ps I finally found M2 in simon's 16" Lightbridge...stunning! wonder what it's goin to look like in the Moonshane..?! :icon_eek:

You have been waiting quite a while for the paracorr, I hope it serves you well :smiley:

Blimey Calvin! You've been waiting for a P2 on the s/h market for as long as I can remember and you finally had enough and got a new one! It must be amazing! Looking forward to a detailed first light report, haven't heard of anyone buying a P2 for a long time!

That is great news Calvin. I would love to grab a look through your scope with all the bells and whistles.

I am trying to forget the view through both of your Ethos. I don't know what all the fuss is about?? :tongue2:

...you can always borrow simons!

Archived