Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sun In White Light 06-08-2013. 07:20

Steve Ward

Very sweet, Steve. Hope the neighbours didn't make you breakfast or I'll be getting very jealous :grin: (what, with heads up about clear patches and worrying about their security lights :smiley:)

Are the faculae at about 7 and 9pm a sign of some sunspots about to turn the bend?

I thought my day had started well, gear set up at 6.30am and ready to image at 7am. Sit down to start imaging and notice the sun is no longer in view from that part of the garden.

:iamwithstupid:

Nice start Steve, Started off with a fair bit of blue and supposed to be clearing here, but if anything more cloud has appeared. My scope is sitting in the boot of the car just in case.

Robin

Thank you all for keeping the cloud at bay here . . . :grin:

There's a new group just appearing at the 8 'o' clock position on the latest SDO data , should be well in view in the morning , I shall be hoping for a late shot here as it looks like my turn for a cloudy morning ... :embarassed:

http://sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov/assets/img/latest/latest_4096_HMII.jpg

Archived