Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

heads up best ep ever made

faulksy

I fully agree with the last sentiment, having "practiced" abroad you really do have to be dedicated in the UK...part of the reason why I will probably flog my stuff and just keep the bino's.

I think that you either have to dedicated or nuts to carry on in this country !

I know which I am , but have serious doubts about some others !

Nicky Nacky Yahoo Whahaaay !

From this post, Nick, I'd say you might be both LOL

Of course it goes without saying that I want one now, also I too doubt my sanity but feel that when it does come together the wait is always forgotten. I showed my neighbour the Moon the other night in fairly low mag because of the heat haze and the look of astonishment on his face reminded me what it was all about.

Is this really a contender for one of the best EPs ever made? I am looking for an EP to sit in beyween my 12mm and 35mm Tele Vues. i already have the 12mm T4 which i will say is fantastic but i do not doubt that it would be beaten by the nearest Delos and 13mm Ethos. I was considering either a 20mm nagler, 26mm Nagler or this 22mm nagler. i have heard raving reviews about the 20mm and 26mm. Perhaps the 21mm Ethos would pip them again but that is ludicrous money. I would be interested to know the thought of some that have used a few of these EPs.

Archived