NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Thanks

Just wanted to say a big thanks and heads up to everyone who has given me information, advice and tips over the last couple of weeks. Not been at this very long but I'm already seeing loads and having a wonderful time. My gear is set up great, remote controlled by my PC (In my shed!!!) for imaging and I've got my first pics of M39 (which I will post in the imaging section later). After the initial excitement over imaging I'm saving up for a couple of better eyepieces so I can see even better when I sit out and just look...

Particular 'props' must go to starfox, brantuk, faulksy, LukeSkywatcher, Ally8446, Oddsocks, DavidValentine, paul mc c, Eastridge, wookie1965, ronl, Mattscar, Astrosurf, Adamar98, Lonestar70, Carl Reade, Bizibilder, ronin, Tinker1947, edjrgibbs, smudgeball, and anyone else I've forgotten who gave me really helpful and friendly advice, but thanks to everyone for making this a cool place to visit.

And thanks to the moderators for moderating moderately, and to FLO for being a decent company to deal with and supporting this site.

And to the cast and crew, and to the Academy... :p

cheers

M37, that is very nice post, and I'm sure all the guys who have helped you along your way, will appreciate your words.

Many forum members are only too pleased to offer help and advice.

In time, you yourself will be offering the same unselfish assistance to others.

It's a self perpetuating ingredient that binds us into one big Astro. family.

Ron.

Archived