Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Total cost....your EP case?

estwing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
money is just paper unless it alolows you to do the things that make you happy.

Neither a borrower nor a lender be; For loan oft loses both itself and friend, And borrowing dulls the edge of husbandry.

OK, you're not into lending - I can appreciate that point of view. So wouldn't just giving me 5 grand make you happy? :D

An old work colleague always used to tell me ....

"you're not spending money, you're buying memories" .......never a truer word said.

Spot on. Of course, you must have the money to afford these type of memories, but yes, absolutely agree.

Barry

Nope - sorry giving money away never makes me happy unless its to something I consider a worthwhile cause - I help fund a student in Africa for instance. A young girl who needs help to acheive her dreams. I donate to various charities regularly.

Giving money to people on here who can afford a computer and a telescope woulodnt really make me feel good because you would feel terrible about it knowing that someone could have had clean drinking water and an education and I would hate for you to feel that bad - so I couldnt give the money. It would be a sin to give someone so much bad karma. :)

Nope - sorry giving money away never makes me happy unless its to something I consider a worthwhile cause - I help fund a student in Africa for instance. A young girl who needs help to acheive her dreams. I donate to various charities regularly.

Giving money to people on here who can afford a computer and a telescope woulodnt really make me feel good because you would feel terrible about it knowing that someone could have had clean drinking water and an education and I would hate for you to feel that bad - so I couldnt give the money. It would be a sin to give someone so much bad karma. :)

All my computers, clothes, scope & accessories have been donated.( including the Delos) Northampton is also a very poor town, so It sounds like I qualify more than ever :grin:

Archived