Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Found this on a frame from last night....

EBXL5

Just to establish, I'm no Imager more an Observer and was only "playing around" with my camera settings last night but after looking at my frames this morning I found this wondering over three shabby frames.

ps (it's the tiny blurry thing in the bottom half of the very blurry image full of blurryness hahaha).

post-27586-0-43423700-1366539906_thumb.j

Found the thread by Dirksteele but was wed the 17th sorry not Friday but guess your location is different - ISS will Pass in front of the Moon - Imaging Project? have a look and well done

Webcam or DSLR . . . ?

The ISS takes around a second to transit the Moon / Sun and that's if it cuts across the centre.

You might have had a chance with a webcam but very unlikely to get it on 3 frames with a DSLR unless it has a very high burst mode.

And the ISS was nowhere near the Moon from your location unfortunately but there are a "few" other satellites up there . . . could you post the other two frames ?

Can't seem to paste an image in as a reply annoying enough must be a blasted ipad thing, however the object appears to be at the same latitude (apologies if that term doesn't apply to the moon).

Thanks for all your help guys, I think I truly was the luckiest guy with a telescope the other night, oh saw a couple of shooting stars too just for good measure.

still need a bigger scope though lol.

Archived