Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sure I've seen it before but can't specifically remember. Some info attached, looks like it should be quite straightforward, possible in binos to according to my app.

Have you tried Sigma Orionis Jules?

a7a9a7un.jpg

Stu

Sure I've seen it before but can't specifically remember. Some info attached, looks like it should be quite straightforward, possible in binos to according to my app.

Stu

I found it "underwhelming" - it's in Cambridge as being worth looking at though. It's essentially a wide-spaced double with as large magnitude difference.

Chris

a7a9a7un.jpg

Stu

Sorry...a little off topic, but what is the app you are displaying? Looks interesting?

Rob

Thanks...im on android, just had a search and can't find it :-( must only be available on apple. my wife's ipad might be getting a new app. okay, ill let this thread get back on track

Rob

Albireo is great in a small scope at low powers but if you have a larger scope the colour contrast pairs of arund 3-25" look better.as the give te right balance of contrst whilst still getting the field view.

Cheers

Ian

Archived