Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Northampton

Pig

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Paul

When the weather allows we will get together at the darksite although I haven't been there for a while now, we do have a new website running so if you want to join up via Google+ then you should get contacted when there is an event. Sometimes they can be a bit last minute due to the unpredictable weather but that's the UK for you.

This is a link to the website if you contact us then we will send you an invite to join via Google, we had to do it this way as the darksite we use is on private land so we can not make the details public so hope you understand.

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys

Im michael from Corby, new to all this and dont know anyone into it so would love to chat with some people who know what they are doing, as i dont:)

• 11 months later...

Not much been happening on here since 2016 so I thought I would put my 2p in.

Anyone in Northants willing to get together for a bit of observing? I am in Wellingborough but don't mind travelling and I have found a nice spot near Lamport.

Please reply or pm me.

Hi Errol, We don't tend to use this forum much for discussion, we have a secret group on Facebook that is used for chit-chat and observing session arrangements.

Search for - Central Midlands Stargazers on Facebook.

On 28/03/2017 at 11:55, andyboy1970 said:

Hi Errol, We don't tend to use this forum much for discussion, we have a secret group on Facebook that is used for chit-chat and observing session arrangements.

Search for - Central Midlands Stargazers on Facebook.

Thanks Andy - just joined. Hope to see you sometime.

• 10 months later...

Archived