Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

just got back from mid wales wow

just got back from claerwen reservoir oh my god wow when i got out of the car i nearly [removed word] myself the sky was totaly black even when my eyes got used to the dark i honestly could not see my hands, i looked up at orion to see how many stars i could see in the square and i couldnt see the square due to all the stars every were, will definately go back will do a better report later time for bed now. god this hobby is great

See I told you there were better Dark Skies In Wales than the Breacon Beacons ;)

Peter...and how right you was peter unbelivable

Sent from my GT-P7300 using Tapatalk HD

Well done Mike.thank you derek

Glad you enjoyed it.enjoyed isnt the word but you no that steve, because you told me about it in the first place, and i love you for that, but not in a gay way :grin:

Nice one Mike- looking at where that is thought it would be just about as good as it gets in Wales - looking forward to your report.

hi steve, it was great, will do a bit of a report later and add to the south wales group. how did your night go and how were the skys

It was a good night mike, always great to catch up with others in the group and met some new faces aswel,it can be a pretty solitary hobby sometimes so the group meets are good fun. If we get a chance before winter is fully up might try and drive up for a day on a Saturday if you fancy another session now you've pioneered the trail for us down south lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

It was a good night mike, always great to catch up with others in the group and met some new faces aswel,it can be a pretty solitary hobby sometimes so the group meets are good fun. If we get a chance before winter is fully up might try and drive up for a day on a Saturday if you fancy another session now you've pioneered the trail for us down south lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

yes steve that would be great, would love to meet up with you guys, the location was unreal proper stone level car park the views to the north were hidden a bit due to trees but you could see the ncp easy vue to the south and west were perfect. but i will do a reviw later wheni wont get interupted

Archived