Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Great scope ad.....

Astro_Baby

I notice the finder is in backwards, but actually I think the entire finder bracket is in backwards as well. I'm not sure how that's possible if you've used it successfully even once.

I'd forgive having the mirror end high on the grounds of allowing dew to run out of the OTA if I thought they might have that much clue about what they were doing, but I don't :)

My money is on "I bought this and realised when it arrived that it was just too big".

James

Makes me wonder whether they actually bought it for themselves, or are just flogging on something they've picked up in a house clearance or something. I often see this sort of thing with my other passtime, playing sax. You see a sax for sale, with the ad saying it plays well, but it's on a stand back to front, with the mouthpiece on upside down.....

I wonder if it is an advertising gimmick? Perhaps the seller knows that if they set it up back-to-front and inside out, then someone here will pick up on it, and they'll get a free advertising thread. We all know this is a great scope in any case.

I wonder if it is an advertising gimmick? Perhaps the seller knows that if they set it up back-to-front and inside out, then someone here will pick up on it, and they'll get a free advertising thread. We all know this is a great scope in any case.

If it is, it's working :Envy:

Archived