Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

More From 01.02.13 with C8

Virgoman

Hi all,

Further to my earlier post regarding my curtailed session on 01.02.13 I am just posting the result of three captures I managed before the rain....which later cleared of course...........after I had packed up. Anyway this represents a span of 6 minutes - my lot for the evening - and it is interesting to see how much Jupiter has rotated. Red Spot Junior is just on the left limb coming into view and the tiny speck on the lowest light belt - near the centre - is Europa in transit. The shadow has yet to appear. Sorry I missed this. Thanks for looking!

Best regards,

Ralph

post-4992-0-63958200-1359921352_thumb.pn

post-4992-0-67129400-1359921395_thumb.pn

post-4992-0-51416800-1359921411_thumb.pn

:headbang: Looks good to me Ralph, that is so annoying, setup, get some shots in, cloud, pack it all up................................then Clear Skies........noooooooooooooooooooooooo..........Do it all agian :-) gotta love this hobby dude.

Many, many thanks for the comments guys. Yes, Ewan the number of times this has happened...... :rolleyes: ...compounded by the fact that the local forecast said we were finished with the rain......at 14.00.....lol. Would love a permanent setup but that is unlikely. :cry: Martin, yes I used a Revelation x2.5 ED barlow. Very pleased with it ( I can`t afford a powermate) and it seems to perform very well. Thanks Michael.

Best regards,

Ralph

Many thanks for your kind comments Bryan and Fay. No problems Bryan. I have been using the DBK618 for around 4 months now having used the Philips Toucam for a number of years and I am very happy with it. I had a look at your website Fay - what fantastic images!

Best regards,

Ralph

Archived