Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

the viewing here is fantastic!

jared clark

I'd hop on a plane today but due snow etc I cant even get out of the poxy country. Btw I've had less than 10 clear nights in the last 3months plus i've just bought a new scope which will curse me with more cloud for at least the next 3!!! Count yourself very lucky mate. :grin:

I think I bought my scope at the best time possible. I have only had two nights out of the last 17 that haven't been clear skies with viewing in every direction. Open invitation for anyone willing to travel to North Texas...

I would be careful with those invites. There are some very frustrated Brits on this forum at the moment. You could find an invasion force of two or three hundred rock up, fully kitted out raring to go.

Can you accomodate that many? :grin:

15 / 17 clear nights. The last session I managed was New Year's day... and that was shortened to about an hour and a bit.

Glad your enjoying your good skies and happy hunting!

There's a hotel down the road that will accomodate a ton of people! :) but I am an avid hunter as well and have thousands of acres of land that get very dark. The plus side for me if someone did come this way is I could have someone with more experience help show me the ropes!

I think I bought my scope at the best time possible. I have only had two nights out of the last 17 that haven't been clear skies with viewing in every direction. Open invitation for anyone willing to travel to North Texas...

I lived 20 miles SW of Dallas for 16 months and can testify to the quality of the skies when you get well away from downtown. Dear Lord, I wish we had skies like that in the UK instead of our interminable, miserable grey for weeks and weeks on end!

Archived