Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

scam or genuine

sparkyjon

i keep finding these popping up over ebay whilst browsing ebay for new toys.. seems too good to be true. i have seen people bidding on them over £100 in a 24 hr auction, the seller keeps having 0 feedback to , i just hope these people aren't getting scammed..

personally i wouldn't bid..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orion-SkyQuest-XT8i-IntelliScope-Dobsonian-Telescope-Brand-New-Worldwide-/150982638570?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item2327443bea

Yeah i thought it was dodgy. just noticed some last week people had bid on..

If you read the listing it also goes on about posting and how there will be proof so don't blame the seller for damaged item. Im wandering if these are badly damaged scopes and the seller is happy to get a bit of money for them.

:laugh: it's a shame as someone is bidding up to £185 at the moment , a bargain in someone's eyes but no doubt they will get stung.. it's a shame others cant contact the bidder to find out if it does turn up we could be missing out on bargains here..

Archived