Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How we love boxes like these!

Fordos Moon

Scope still in box while I contemplate the size of the mount and ponder what the missus' reaction will be when she gets home to see such a huge object in the lounge!! I'm surprised she has let me store the 200P in here already!

post-26268-135775003215_thumb.jpg

Lovely looking boxes!

Steve, have you ordered your EQ5? Im selling mine in a few weeks hopefully, bought it brand new September 2012.

Rob.

No mate, cant afford it right now BUT will be able to in 3weeks time can u pm me your details.

Steve

Thanks guys, can't believe how heavy the balance weights are, might use them in the gym!

You won't need to go to the gym by the looks of it! I'm getting myself a 150mm on an EQ5 on payday, canny wait!!

Enjoy your new toy, and it might be worthwhile filming your missus' reaction when she walks in, for youtube purposes lol!

Nat xx

Nat by the time you get yours I will hopefully get to grips with it! I'm well confused.

The " north" strut of the tripod is in the same alignment as the counterweight bar. On pics of the mount it shows the counterweight between two struts not in the same alignment as one. But the mount only seems to fit on one way to the tripod. Confused, time for coffee!!

No mate, cant afford it right now BUT will be able to in 3weeks time can u pm me your details.

Steve

Guessing you have 1st dibs on it then ! If you pass whens its up for sale, can I have a shout at it please ;)

Archived