Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

ATIK OSX Drivers - Alpha2 release

NickK

If you're an Mac developer that uses ATIK you're going to like this post...

Please find attached the Alpha2 OSX Driver frameworks. These are alpha-release and should not be used for production code.

Things tested so far: 383L+ mono, Titan mono, 16IC mono and EFW2 filterwheel.

These cameras should work with exposures, sub-frames, binning (artificially limited to 3x3 for this release) preview mode, Setpoint cooling/read temps,

The support for the Full frame 4000/11000 is experimental. Although I can see the camera goes though the motions to provide an image, as the carcass I have doesn't have a sensor then I can't verify it. However plans are afoot to resolve this :D

And there you have it.. next release should be beta with a few bells and whistles, bug fixes and removal of the mandatory tracing currently provided to your desktop!

If you have any issues - please send me the ATIKOSXDrivers.log or ATIKOSXLegacyDrivers.log to me.

Merci!

ATIK OSX Drivers Alpha2 Release.zip

Just tested the 320E and the 11000 and they work without changes.

Ok, I found some bugs :D There's a sub-frame issue which I'm working on - using the 11000 it really hits home how important it is for a sub-frame option for focusing!

Archived