Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Merry Christmas

valleyman

Just want to say thank you to you all for supporting the group during the last year.

It should not be long before Mat delivers us a new member so we go from strength to strength, So a big Thank you to you Mat for everything you did this year.

Just leaves me to wish you all A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Pat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Matt - glad to hear Rachel and your son are doing well - Christmas will be a really special time for you guys from here on in (as if its not already with the rest of the kids about)

you better start saving for all the extra scopes you'll have to buy for the junior astronomers in years to come :0)

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and see you shortly

take care

We'd have to Apply to the Council for funding for an observatory at our Observing site in Blaeanavon - whats the chances?

What the chances.....nill :smiley: ,but what a awesome site for an observatory.......if i win the lottery i will buy that car park !!!!

I'm liking your thinking Matt - perhaps we could add a little (light friendly) Coffee bar for when the guys get a little cold or Mrs Lovitts bread pudd has run out . Then a members only car pass to stop the boy racers zooming in or the horses getting a little too friendly.

Archived