A bit miffed

JamesF

I planned a morning lunar observing session with my astroclub, 8 til 8.30 with time for drink & biscuit before school started. Clear until 7, sleet from 8-8.30, then clear again all day until sunset when the clouds rolled in again. Miffed doesn't really cover it :mad:

That's the second time this week the clouds have lurked just over the horizon only to race in when I've just about finished setting up. *sulk*

Yeah, and after we both took an early exit from the game last night. I went out for a quick look to find 50% cloud overhead and a solid bank blowing in.

Thoroughly disappointed, yet again.

*sulk* indeed

I planned a morning lunar observing session with my astroclub, 8 til 8.30 with time for drink & biscuit before school started. Clear until 7, sleet from 8-8.30, then clear again all day until sunset when the clouds rolled in again. Miffed doesn't really cover it :mad:

Oh god. No, I don't suppose miffed comes close. Thoroughly fuming? :angry:

Lately, there seems to be a theme of sunny days and just after nightfall, cloudy sullen skies. I'm sure there is some technical, weathery sort of reason behind it, but I don't care for it much I have to say. Back on the noon shifts from Monday onwards so guess what, you can all expect clear nights then, so just have some patience (and spare a thought for me when that happens!).

Sigh :cry:

Lately, there seems to be a theme of sunny days and just after nightfall, cloudy sullen skies. I'm sure there is some technical, weathery sort of reason behind it, but I don't care for it much I have to say. Back on the noon shifts from Monday onwards so guess what, you can all expect clear nights then, so just have some patience (and spare a thought for me when that happens!).

Sigh :cry:

For taking one for the team, I salute you :icon_salut:

Archived