Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

New Stargazer! :)

Adam144

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Adam and welcome from me too. Nice scope you've ordered. I hope it came on time and you used it ok last night. I was out with mine for 3 hours in the end after the Met office changed it's mind and told me that my part of the world was going to be cloudy. It wasn't ;)

Eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Skywatcher Explorer 130P, which I just ordered today after going through tons of forum topics and seeing plenty of posts saying this one is excellent for my budget!

Welcome to the lounge and sure you won't be disappointed with the community. There is a wealth of experience and good will here which I have benefitted very much from. 130P a great scope to start with and I'm still starting! I'm also a big fan of Cosmos and working my way through the episodes again. About halfway through at the moment. Cosmos was a very big deal in the US when it first came out and Sagan became a household name. Johnny Carson used to do a hilarious send up of Sagan's "Billions and billions..." but actually had him on the show over the years as a proper guest.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=1jVQg87MA9s&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1jVQg87MA9s

Archived