Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A few from last night plus a Piuzzler!!!

Rustmonkey

here are a few from last night. Not the most successful night guiding wise but that was my own fault.

rather than concentrate on one image I pretty much bounced around the sky grabbing short subs. Most of the following images are single 120 - 300 second exposures at 800ISO.

The first is M103

M103.jpg

The next is a blow up of an area in the FoV from the M103 image..........any ideas what this is and does it have a name?

M103strangeasterism.jpg

Next is M52

M52.jpg

NGC924 which is obviously a really far away galaxy....i have highlighted it because it is basically a smudge

NGC924.jpg

M34

M34small.jpg

NGC884 Double Cluster

NGC884Double.jpg

Finally M33

m33small.jpg

all comments and advice welcome. Like I say I struggled with guiding so used the session to grab short exposures.

some very nice images there well done! it shows you can get some nice images with just single exposures.paticularly like the M52 with the bubble nebula just peeking through

you say your struggling with your guiding but your subs are 120-300 secs, imagine what that M33 would look like if you stacked 10-20 of 120 secs subs

Archived