Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Problem with my DMK21AU04.AS

Hi there,

I was out imaging the Sun with my PST earlier & all was fine until the IC capture software crashed whilst taking an AVI. As I restarted the program the following error message keeps popped up - The device 'DMx 21AU04.AS (27110486)' is in live mode, but does not seem to deliver images. please try to choose a different format or try reconnecting your device to your computer.

I tried reconnecting with no joy & it only lets me record in Y800 so I can't change that. I uninstalled the program & reinstalled but it's still the same.No matter what i do the same message keeps popping up & I'm now out of ideas as to what it could be so I even tried googling the message to see if any solutions came up but no joy. I'm unable to understand what is going on & it's a little bit frustrating as it was working one moment & now it won't work at all.

Has anyone out ever had the same problem & if so, how did you resolve it? I'm hoping to get it sorted today so that I can try & image Jupiter tonight.

Thanks in advice for your help & advice,

Jeff

Ok, I'm a doughnut!!

It was the exposure setting after all. I hadn't realised I'd adjusted it which is why when I saw the website Zakalwe mentioned, I didn't think that was the problem.

Boy do I feel stupid!! :rolleyes:

Anyways, Thanks for the advice guys, much appreciated.

Jeff

Archived