Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Alignmaster - yay or nay?

daz

Hi

I recently downloaded this software. I had a few problems with it as I was trying to run it with sky6. I have looked at the ascom

plugins to link it with sky6. I have found it does`nt work at all. I have done all sorts of messing. Eventually, I got it to work fine with my scope directly, which is a mead LX200gps.

regards

hypnotoad

I was looking at it last night, with a view to using it to drift align my EQ3-2. In the end I decided to go with EQAlign. Not entirely sure why. EQAlign looked easier to understand, perhaps.

James

I was looking at it last night, with a view to using it to drift align my EQ3-2. In the end I decided to go with EQAlign. Not entirely sure why. EQAlign looked easier to understand, perhaps.

James

Hope you manage better than me. Just can't get my head around EQAlign at all, not sure why. Many do of course, so it's just me! :)

Archived