Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Clearance Berlebach Report ash tripods and head.

These are a bit special :glasses2:

We have four Berlebach Report 2022 ash tripods with 520 2D pan heads.

The tripods have a black finish, the handles of the heads are green. Please see the attached photos.

Normal retail price of tripod & head is €297 (£237 at today's exchange-rate).

Our price is £135 delivered!

These are not listed on our website, please PM us here at SGL for how to order.

Berlebach's product pages can be found here:

http://www.berlebach...sprache=english

http://www.berlebach...sprache=english

Wood has a number of properties that make it the ideal material for tripods. Not only does it look fantastic and is warm to the touch (great for cold winter nights under the stars) but Ash wood in particular has excellent vibration damping characteristics, which is why it is often used for hammer handles.

Perfect for a convenient grab-&-go setup with a binocular or suitable telescope.

post-54-0-64545800-1341329656_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-52757000-1341329676_thumb.jpg

I have been looking for a Manfrotti for some time to replace my aging tripod. Saw this offer and ordered one yesterday. Arrived today in tip top condition. Hows that for service?

Tried out my Zenithstar 80 ED on it and was delighted. Its rock steady, smooth to align and what small vibrations that do occur dissipate very quickly.

Frederick

I got one too, very pleased with it. Was going to buy a manfrotto head to replace my velbon which had broken but this does the job very nicely. Not tried it yet but it seems very solid and will be great as a grab and go with my WO 66.

I will also use the 520 head on my Velbon DV7000 when I take it abroad as it is a bit lighter and more compact, although probably not as stable.

Very happy :D

Stu

Mine arrived on Wednesday evening, everything looks fine. Now all I need is a clear night to go out and try my new tripod/head with my 80mm telescope, all depending on when the weather is going to be kind. Looking out of the window, it might be a few days yet.

Peter

Following the success of this offer we have sourced nine 'green' Berlebach 8023 Ash wood tripods.

We are offering them at £89 + £6 delivery.

These normally retail at €199 (£158 at today's exchange rate).

NOTE: These are tripods only, we can no longer source heads at the clearance price but the tripod will accept regular tripod heads from the likes of Manfrotto, Velbon, etc.

We cannot source more at this price so when they are gone they really are gone.

post-54-0-98782000-1341843148_thumb.jpg

post-54-0-30278900-1341843162_thumb.jpg

I can only agree with the previous posters and say how impressed I am with the tripod and head - thanks FLO! Holds my equinox 80 ed apo really well - vibrations damp down very quickly, and feels nice and steady. I can only imagine how well the full size ones would work with a decent eq for my larger scopes. I finally get the whole wooden tripod thing :)

Archived