NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

EOS 1000D reamote shutter release

neilm

Hi,

I'm after some recommendations for a Canon 1000D remote shutter controller, I don't want to spend a hugh amount but there again I'm looking for something that's easy to use and of good quality that will last, say £30 ish max.

Thanks

Neil

The cheap ebay ones will do the job.. for less than half the price of the "proper" canon manual one you can get a programable timer remote on ebay and these can be used as manual remotes as well... you will soon get fed up of counting the seconds is you go for the manual one...

Peter...

I have the one in the Amazon link, works a charm with the 500D, so will work equally well for the 1000D. It saves taking a laptop out as you can program it to take longs runs. Very cool device for not much cash.

Here's one I bought for my 40D. It is programmable, seems to work well and only cost $17.95 USD. The listing doesn't say 1000D, but I would have to think that he has something that will work for you. He also ships Worldwide. Good luck in your search.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280839116942?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3435wt_1030

Archived