Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

North Wales Sky Watcher

Nightowl

Greetings all,

Another Senior Citizen logging in to say hello. Long time sky watcher (started when I was 11) but lapsed for quite a while although never loosing interest. Now back at the eye piece and enjoying the freezing nights. I live in North Wales near the coast and light polluted skys (curses) Have just ordered a Dobo 200mm as a Chrissy pressy to myself. Been retired for a few years now and enjoying it. The "Mem Sahib" keeps me on my toes around the house during the day.... But the nights....."Are all Mine....Mine I tell you!....All Mine..... (Maniacal Laughter) :clouds2:

Best Regards and Clear Skys to all.

AJ. aka Nightowl

Hi AJ,

[glow=blue,2,300]Welcome to the Forum :clouds2:[/glow]

The forum has just had it's first Star Party in your neck of the woods near Carmathon rained whilst there though but not all was lost we had a great time meeting up :clouds2:.

This Dobbo you have just orded sounds Great which one is it Nightowl ?

James :clouds2:

Hi James,

Many thanks for your warm welcome. The Dobo is a Sky-Watcher 200mm Although I already have a 150mm Newtonian, a Celestrone 114mm Short Tube on an EQ motorised Mount, and a pair of 10x50 Binos. So all in all I think I'm pretty well set up. Couple of Digy Cams and an "Acuter Imager".

AJ.

It's amazing the amount of people who have the Skywatcher Scopes, i had the 8" Reflector on Heq5 Mount and the Helios before that. Great Telescope's and amazing value for money!..

Yeah you have a nice setup there cant say as i have used the Acuter Imager but i think it works the same as a Toucam Camera?.

James :clouds2:

Hi Gaz!

Wondeful having a next door neighbour. Why dont you pop next door for a chotapeg with the Mem Sahib and I :clouds2:

Thanks for you kind welcome and hope I'll be able to post some interesting bits in the near future.

Best Regards, AJ...aka Nightowl.

Thanks Guys.......and gals if any out there. Looks like I've found the "Down To Home Folks" here. So I guess I should brake out the Moonshine, Banjo and Fiddle and welcome Ye-all to a good old Hoedown. (YeeeHaaa)

Best Regards to all AJ.

Archived