SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

2 WEEKS AND COUNTING :)

Just want to say

Have a good time, I'm going to be in the IOW witht he family but the scope will be with me :(

So I may not be there in body but most definately in Spirit (probably whisky :))

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less than two weeks to go now :(:) .... I've got a slight problem. I'm hoping to test our 'family' tent which is pretty similar to this one. We've only set it up once and it definitely needs two people to set up and takes a good 20 minutes. Will someone be able to help me set it up in return for beer tokens or similar??

James

* I say tokens as if its clear you wouldn't want to ruin your vision for the night. If cloudy then I will supply beer directly...

Looking forward to that so much. It's gonna be my first star party as well. Just bought one of these tents:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEBEN-LINGEN-6-Person-Tunnel-Tent-RRP-149-99_W0QQitemZ150149523651QQihZ005QQcategoryZ16041QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See you all there!

Martin :(

A word of advice....

Put the tent up before you go to make sure everything is there and there is no tears etc.The last thing you want to do is turn up to a starparty and find your new tent is no good.

Looking forward to that so much. It's gonna be my first star party as well. Just bought one of these tents:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEBEN-LINGEN-6-Person-Tunnel-Tent-RRP-149-99_W0QQitemZ150149523651QQihZ005QQcategoryZ16041QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

See you all there!

A word of advice....

Put the tent up before you go to make sure everything is there and there is no tears etc.The last thing you want to do is turn up to a starparty and find your new tent is no good.

Thanks for advice Kai...

I will do

Martin :-D

Thats great, thanks Darren - lets hope its not raining while we set it up!

James

Don`t you mean while we`re there, :(

Yes and no, I don't mind a little bit of rain in the afternoons to clear the skies of dust, aerosols and other pollutants although it'd be nice if it were dry the whole way through!

James

Helen

Yes, you'll need one of these but with a longer lead. An easy job to replace the flex - a good 5 metres will do you.

I did not realize I need an adaptor. :shock: Do I need to buy it or it can be borrowed from camp site please?

Archived