New member :)

Hermancrab

:hello2:Welcome to the madhouse Herman:hello2:, I've recently started in Astronomy myself. You'll find alsorts of helpful hints and tips in the various topics here and some great friendly people. I just hope you have deep pockets, an understanding partner and patience, your gonna need all 3 especially the patience aspect for when the clouds roll in. Do us all a favour and buy your gear when its terrible weather. Buying gear always seems to bring the bad weather along with the postman as well as the frustration of not being able to use the said gear:icon_scratch:!!

Regards,

Chris:icon_salut:

:hello2:Welcome to the madhouse Herman:hello2:, I've recently started in Astronomy myself. You'll find alsorts of helpful hints and tips in the various topics here and some great friendly people. I just hope you have deep pockets, an understanding partner and patience, your gonna need all 3 especially the patience aspect for when the clouds roll in. Do us all a favour and buy your gear when its terrible weather. Buying gear always seems to bring the bad weather along with the postman as well as the frustration of not being able to use the said gear:icon_scratch:!!

Regards,

Chris:icon_salut:

Yeah, I have a budget of about £400-450 for my first scope, but I recently found my binoculars and have got rain all day and clouds for the rest :)

Archived