NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Mars March 28th

Space Cowboy

Thanks again fellas! Good shot Jason considering your webcam will struggle on these kind of nights compared to a dfk/dbk....the extra frames really make a difference when seeing is so variable.

I see your truely starting to see the virtues of these cameras over the spc then. Dont forget sensetivety too Stuart.

Gain will be lower than a spc. Advantages all round, good as the spc is, and it is good, amazingly so for the morgans price.

I just wouldnt put it in the scope if i had one, unless my dmk was out of action. A uncompressed MOD allowing 30 fps in colour now that would be something i would put in. Doesnt seem possible to mod these cameras that way. Otherwise i would have thought it would have been done. I want a good cheap single shot colour camera. at 30 fps. under variable conditions they can do better, ive had good reds and greens, and the blue dies at the end. with single colour thats just the third at the end. Likely still get a good stack

Archived