Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 M51 William Optics GT81

Keiran

Hi all,

Firtsly, i'd like to say I had a fantastic time at Lucksall, and it was great to see you all again.

I was at SGL7 from monday to saturday daytime, and managed to get two night of imaging. Wednesday night was a great evening with fantastic skies, Friday night wasnt as good, but managed to image untill 4am.

I was using my WO GT81 for the first time, and I am really pleased with the results. This was mounted on my HEQ5 (guided with a QHY5), and i was using my Canon 500D connected to the GT81 with a WO FFII and a LP filter.

This was a 49 Frame image, made up with 3 min, 5 min, 10min and 1 15 min sub all at ISO800. All in total there was 6hrs and 53mins of data.

Hope you like and thanks for looking

bulldog_keiran-albums-my-best-picture16461-m51-49-frames-6hrs-53mns.jpg

bulldog_keiran-albums-my-best-picture16462-m51-49-frames-6hrs-53mns-cropped.jpg

Thanks all, the second image is a 100% crop. I wish i had chance to get alot more data, but the skies just wernt there for me.

Jon, set up the computer, and thought i would have a play, before i knew it, it was time for bed :blob10: Decorating will wait for a day or so :o

Archived