Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mars March 21ST

Space Cowboy

I'd just like to repeat how much I appreciate you guys producing such excellent shots of Mars on a virtually daily basis. This provides evidence for me that I am indeed visually seeing the features I think I am and while they are still fresh in my mind. Especially also as I am incapable of sketching. Cheers!

Maybe i should try drizzle in AS/2 as ive kept some better captures back.actually lost some by rushing the other day to make hard drive space ouch. But i have still got some that i think could likely be better done. What benefits do you think your seeing on drizzle. looks way better to me than the first

Yes the drizzle seems to produce finer more refined features especially around the ice cap. I must point out though that the top non drizzle image was taken at 60fps which keeps producing the bayer pattern after wavelets and I needed to denoise this which probably gave the smear effect. To be honest I've lost my patience with 60fps (y800) raw data its the one dissapointment I have with the dfk. 30fps seems ok (2nd image).

Yep I normally use colour codec but as that only does 30fps and as seeing was so poor i tried the 60fps y800 option again.:)

Btw I did a drizzle comparison with my best Jupiter shot the other week been meaning to post it on here, you can really see the difference.

Yep I normally use colour codec but as that only does 30fps and as seeing was so poor i tried the 60fps y800 option again.:)

Btw I did a drizzle comparison with my best Jupiter shot the other week been meaning to post it on here, you can really see the difference.

Sorry its been a while i forgot it doesnt shoot 60 using that codec. My bad, Bet your out good luck. seemed slightly windy ive gave it a miss, bet its a great night sods law and all. Hope you get something nice

Archived