Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Grand Slam

Mr Flibble

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got friends coming to stay and while the husband would I'm sure happily watch the rugby, his wife and small son are unlikely to be so enthusiastic! So... I'll probably just have to make do with regularly checking my phone while out (just won't be the same :)).

Helen

We (happily my wife enjoys the six nations as much as I do) will be watching with family

I've managed to see every match again this year, hope to watch all three on Saturday

We watched our last Grand Slam in the hallow'ed ground itself when we met France for the last match

C'mon Wales!!!

Six Nations is without doubt in my mind the most fantastic annual sporting event in the world; so many competitions within an amazing series of class matches

Its just great to see so much wonderful Rugby

This is it then. France have picked a kicking fly-half, moved their playmaker out to the wing and picked big players. They want the roof open for rain. They're intentions are plain to see so c'mon boys mun, front up and create history.

Fingers crossed welsh'ies I've got to go to hospital my missis's kidneys are bad again and that normaly means a week in hospital.Ive just set the sky plus and told the kids not to go near the box!!!!!!!!!!!,SGL7 is in doubt now people :):mad::):mad::):)

Sorry to hear the bad news Mat, hopefully she'll be fine and out of hospital soon.

With regards to SGL7, if you don't make it let me know if there's anything I can do with taking/picking up kit for buy and sell, etc.

Well we're on our way to hospital now,she's only got one functioning kidney , they think she's got an infection in the working kidney, so I could be drips and pipes for a week.Hopefully we've caught it early enough that she may be able to come home tomorrow she will defo be in for tonight tho ,thanks Steve ,pete ,David .the last time this happened I had a ticket to the rugby league cup final I missed that too !

Mat,

Sorry to hear about the wife, I dont normal read about Wales winning Rugby so missed this thread.

Hope she is making a good recovery. You know I have kidney problems so am familier with the pain that it causes.

Keep us updated Mate.

Pat

Archived