Don't you just hate it when...

JamesF

... the forecast is pants, so you opt for a few glasses of wine only to find out that the sky clears and you could have planned to get outside in the first place?

James

That happens about 50% of the time round here.

I do not believe it will be clear until i see that it is clear.

Take the wine out with you (as long as your staying in your garden obviously :-))

The problem is more the impairment of visual acuity. I'm not exactly a stranger to the occasional glass or three, but I know that after a couple of glasses of wine my eyes really aren't as sharp as they might otherwise be. If I go out stargazing I really do prefer to be stone cold sober.

James

... the forecast is pants, so you opt for a few glasses of wine only to find out that the sky clears and you could have planned to get outside in the first place?

James

main reason why i have sold everything and buying a big dob!

That's when I break out the lounger, grab the binocular and pour myself another glass of wine...:)

Archived