NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

I made an Astronomy Checklist webpage

NGC1337

astronomychecklist.com

I had the day off work last Monday, so like an idiot I spent it doing the same thing I do everyday at work, writing code. It was supposed to be a simple replacement for the Messier checklist I had printed out a while back, which has gotten pretty shabby. That humble intention got away from me, however, as I kept on coming up with more features I wanted to add. Here it is a week later and I think I can finally step away from it for a bit.

So feel free to use it if you like it. Let me know if anything is wrong or isn't working. I was surprised to find that astronomychecklist.com was available, so I snatched that up and slapped it on there.

As you fill it out the data is saved to your browser's permanent storage, so unfortunately if you visit the website in another browser or from another computer you won't see your saved data in there.

• 1 year later...

Archived