Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

25/02 - Venus, Moon, Jupiter, Mercury & a Vulcan !

Guys,

Managed to get out for an hour & take the following, am fairly pleased. Would like to go again & get closer to the Vulcan for a shadow / outline shot .............

First of - Moon, Venus & the Vulcan

IMG_2346B-MoonVenusoverVulcan.jpg

Moon, Venus, Jupiter & Mercury (if you can spot it - honest it is there)

IMG_2433b-JupiterMoonVenusMercury.jpg

Thanks.

lol ffs I was looking for the planet Vulcan. The real one that is. I thought to myself this guy has prved Einstein wrong, what a genius. Then the blonde moment passed and I saw the beauty of Avro. As a side note I saw those beautiful craft in anger on 30th Apr and 1st May 1982 when I was in the Falklands with 20 sqn Royal Engineers. Awesome is the only word for it. Got a couple of Pics somewhere if I can find my old Army album

Vulcan

*groan* ;)

Mercury (if you can spot it - honest it is there)

Yes, definitely there. Needed my virtual magnifying glass to find it [the speck that moved with the vmg was not a mark on the screen!], but once identified it was easy (a bit like the planet itself really)

Well done

Thanks both.

Planet Vulcan !! lol lots.

I bet that was a sight to see, in one way awsome to be there - bu also not. Would be lovely to see the pics, if you can find them.

Archived