Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Telrad Finder and Accessories

FLO

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another delivery of Telrad Finders is winging it's way to us. This time we will have enough to clear all backorders and have some remaining :smiley:

ETA approx five days.

telrad_finder.jpg

How long is the stock likely to last, and will you be getting any around September/October time if you no longer have stock?

How long is the stock likely to last, and will you be getting any around September/October time if you no longer have stock?

Not long, probably 2-3 weeks. We don't know what the stock situation will be like in Sep/Oct. Since becoming a dealer for Telrad we have spent more time out of stock than in! It is a popular product from a small company that literally cannot manufacture them fast enough.

Best advice is to place an order now.

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered mine in may/june (i think) it arrived about 6/7 weeks later (i knew this would be the case so this is definately NOT a complaint). my problem is..... it arrived 1 day after i left for australia for 2/3 mths so i still haven't been able to use it. sods law hey :rolleyes:

Scott

After clearing backorders we will have only fifteen remaining...

We have sold out.

We cannot be sure when we will receive more Telrad finders but past experience suggests they'll be back in stock mid-late September.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have some plain brown paper wrapping, if that helps :grin:

Ah that will look like you are deliberately trying to hide something, although the boss may get completely the wrong idea of what it is you have ordered online and trying to hide ;)

Archived