Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Quicky

mark RD

I love to see the moon in the day light, There is something a little special about it, I had no time to set up a telescope and the bits to attach my DSLR to the telescope have not yet arrived so I just used a 80mm lens with an exposure of about 400 leaning up against the fence to take a couple of pics.

That is nicely done Mark, DSLR cameras are so versatile, and do a great job whether terrestial or astro. I love mine, and I can say it's one of the best purchase I've ever made.

Ron. :wink:

That is nicely done Mark, DSLR cameras are so versatile, and do a great job whether terrestial or astro. I love mine, and I can say it's one of the best purchase I've ever made.

Ron. :wink:

I got to agree with that, I,ve only had mine for a couple of weeks, I can't find enough things to snap at and the quality just blows me away,

I payed just under £200 for mine off evilbay and thats with a 35 to 80mm zoom lens. Im not complaining about the price that was a bargin.

RD

Archived