NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even the goto's needs a bit of confirmation that there where the should be in my eyes, hence the charts. I did enjoy it the other night even though the eq mount isn't the best thing to do it with! Winscarr by the sound of it Nick for a good meet up just hope the clouds play ball. If they clear tonight i'm going to get out for an hour.

Crash got the triatlas bound now and looks really impressive.The firm I used would've done it for nothing, but I appreciate someone giving their time up to do something there and then for a guy who has just walked in off the street with a job.And I'll recommend both firms to anyone.

What about the car park at the hole of horcum north Yorkshire moors for a southern view? It's quite high up with a open view?

I'm probably out later if anyone else is?

Yep. Just got home and it was slight rain, looks like it might clear later though as it is clear over Hudds at present and looks like it is coming across from Manchester, but not sure if it will be worth it as don't know how long it will take. Night up with a bottle or two.

looks like its clearing here so I'll probably try a couple of hours on the patio and hope to get couple of hours? looks like the forecast for Monday has changed too and Tuesday/Wednesday are now looking the better nights?

Archived