SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Atik 428ex Unboxing

Tim

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm so thats why its been so cloudy this week :icon_scratch:

Hopefully you will get a chance to use it in anger at the weekend. Is that the mono version? If you could do a couple of tests to see how much more sensitive it is than other cameras it would be very interesting.

Hmmmm so thats why its been so cloudy this week :icon_scratch:

Hopefully you will get a chance to use it in anger at the weekend. Is that the mono version? If you could do a couple of tests to see how much more sensitive it is than other cameras it would be very interesting.

Yes, mono version.

I will post up a full review when I have had a chance to get to know the camera properly.

I've just packed up my previous camera which has now sold.

Have to say I am really reluctant to see the old camera (285) go, but needs must. I just hope the new one lives up to the old one's standards.

I've just packed up my previous camera which has now sold.

Have to say I am really reluctant to see the old camera (285) go, but needs must. I just hope the new one lives up to the old one's standards.

Looks like I missed picking it up, 285 based cameras are pretty rare on the second hand market!

Hopefully the newer 674's will be just as popular.

All the best,

Mike

I use a hairdryer to warm the adhesive Martin, then a razor blade to lift one of the corners. By taking your time you can gradually peel the tape off and stick it to shiny paper so that it can be re-used.

People used to laugh at me when I told them it took me 7 hours to undo a parcel, but then the recession came and I'm not the one spending £1.50 a year on Sellotape, they are not laughing now.....

I use a hairdryer to warm the adhesive Martin, then a razor blade to lift one of the corners. By taking your time you can gradually peel the tape off and stick it to shiny paper so that the parcel can be can be re-sealed for the original recipient.

I can tell you used to work for the Post Office! :)

Hmmmm, there is more to this than meets the eye.

I am going to have to do a complete re-assessment of the whole boxing/unboxing operation using statistical analysis. Perhaps then the many opportunities that are otherwise being missed will be quantified, prioritised, rationalised, and deliberated.

This is going to take some time of course. I shall report back when my findings are complete. I'm just off to order a few reams of printer paper for the report.

Archived