NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Next e. p.

paul schofield

What is the next eyepiece you are going to invest in ? Is it a tele view, baader, SW, Meade etc. thought I would ask as a research effort as I am looking for a good planetary as I never got along with my 5mm TMB. Thinking of a 7mm baader ortho All inputs will be researched tirelessly. Happy stargazing all.

I've just bought a nice used Tele Vue Nagler 3.5mm. It showed Mars excellently a couple of nights back with my 120mm ED refractor. With the recent Tele Vue price rise I saved around £130 on the new price by buying used :)

My next 'eyepiece' will probably be a TV 2.5x Powermate but I'm in no rush to get one just now. I just heared that my Astronomic UHC filter is finally on the way, so I have that to play with for a little while. Will probably tide me over buying anything else until SGL7 if they do another astro 'bring and buy'.

Archived