And Finally. The Elephant trunk Nebula in HA

CELESCOPE

The Final Image took me to after 2.30 in the morning, still that sky is not mega Dark , but the images were not that high in the sky yet , but still managed to get a lot of detail out of this one. same set up ED80 ,HA etc etc,

processed in Maxin DDP used , another hour of exposure, these as the last were all 90 sec subs.

Cheers

Rog

nice to be out again

:police:

image.jpg

Another cracker Rog, I tried this the other night but mine came out pants :police:

Didn't get out myself last night, the forecast was for clear skies all night but it was foggy as hell here :?

Another super result Rog. Lay offs don't seem affect your skills in any way. What's the crack with the dome,? you have been very quiet about of late, or have you just put it to the back of your mind.?

Do you know of anyone on SGL who has got a Skyshed Pod. They seem a bit expensive, and a mortgage to deliver I'll warrant.

Ron. :police:

Archived