Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just clicked order

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry just popped out to hsastro

A skywatcher 250pds on a neq 6 pro with some baader eps and barlow and other bits been saving for months I can't wait now it's killing me now lol

Posty posty don't be slow be like Elvis go man go ;-) sorry about that

Brian

Sorry just popped out to hsastro

A skywatcher 250pds on a neq 6 pro with some baader eps and barlow and other bits been saving for months I can't wait now it's killing me now lol

Posty posty don't be slow be like Elvis go man go ;-) sorry about that

Brian

:):hello2:Hooray:hello2:;)

Do we have a winner?

Nice one Brian congrats.

Regards Steve

Prize? Hmm you'd could pay the bill if you like :-D (That's a prize isn't it? Joking ofc)

You win a big high 5 :-D

Thanks peeps I worked all through xmas my first day off since xmas day is tomorrow so I'm taking some time off to familiarise myself with everything (when it arrives).

Brian

Fix!

just kidding Good guess:icon_salut:

okay so i peeped at his profile ,and might have noted a couple of threads.:):evil6:.

anyways, good thread,made me laff.

enjoy your time off with that new toy.after all that we better have a first light report ;)

clear skies...

A 250PDS on an NEQ6? They're rubbish.

Oh. Hang on. That's what I've got. ;) You do realise how big it is? Here's mine:

I didn't see a shed on the accessories list doh I knew I forgot something :)

Yeah they're pretty big I started off months and months ago looking at a 4" but that soon grew it looks great I just want it here now

Archived