Hi.

Parky1972

Hi.

Just bought a Helios 6" scope off of Ebay, and this being Manchester.. So far I've only had the opportunity to use it the once! LOL!

It's a present for my 7 year old daughter, but Dad (me) is likely to use it as much, or more. :D

I'll get some details up about the telescope later but I'm hoping to see the major planets ( Already seen Jupiter - just ) but hoping to see more and perhaps take some photo's too. So will more than likely be using the forum a good deal. :)

Barlow lenses, Planet location, Computer software etc...

As for me..

2 girls and a boy. Married. House husband. Used to be a Computer Technician/Programmer etc..

As you can see from the thumbnail picture. I'm a Mk2 Fiesta geek!

We've curerenty got 3 of them!

Have a website dedicated to them and how to modify and fix them.

But will try not to bore you with all that! LOL!

Jason.

Hi.

Just bought a Helios 6" scope off of Ebay, and this being Manchester.. So far I've only had the opportunity to use it the once! LOL!

It's a present for my 7 year old daughter, but Dad (me) is likely to use it as much, or more. :D

I'll get some details up about the telescope later but I'm hoping to see the major planets ( Already seen Jupiter - just ) but hoping to see more and perhaps take some photo's too. So will more than likely be using the forum a good deal. :)

Barlow lenses, Planet location, Computer software etc...

As for me..

2 girls and a boy. Married. House husband. Used to be a Computer Technician/Programmer etc..

As you can see from the thumbnail picture. I'm a Mk2 Fiesta geek!

We've curerenty got 3 of them!

Have a website dedicated to them and how to modify and fix them.

But will try not to bore you with all that! LOL!

Jason.

hi and welcome parky. do you no much about peugeot 306,s

Archived