Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Argh! My 2 year old dropped my binoculars!

And we seem to have gained another moon and whole new jupiter in our solar system.. I'm seeing double:mad:

So, Where can i send them to get them re-collimated? It is not something I am willing to attempt myself <hamfisted>

my sympathies! my little boy yanked my big zoom binos on to the floor when he was going for the cat. i had to run out of the house, put my fist in my mouth and cry like a girl

(that taught me to leave them out again.........)

It's the Skymasters, If it had been the lidl pair i'd have probably taken them to bits by now but the skymasters are a bit more precious.

I will have a look at the link Ed and see how I get on, I don't suppose I can break them any more than they are at the moment..

Thanks all.

Antx, I learned my lesson too. I'd left them on the window sil and came across them in the toy box with a dulplo horse wedged in between the thingys a couple of days later - what they have been up to in that time is anyones guess. Thankfully, and surprisingly the lenses seem fine but they must have taken a bash.

I should have known better, the boy is into everything!

Archived